1 April 2014

New Gadget

Ta-da! A delivery on April Fool's Day! Latest addition to our collection of gadgets - a handheld oximeter which cost me $1,200 and the box of probes (far left in pic) cost another ridiculous $640. My jaw dropped when sales rep quoted a whopping $3,200 for a table-top oximeter!!! That, is another heartache for another day... when my heart is stronger (I doubt).

To cool things off a little, we have decided to shave off C's hair. Weather is way too hot and humid for his liking. How's the new look? I thought he is still as handsome.

C has been making tremendous progress in his linguistic skills. For a one-year-old, he is already using short three, four-word sentences e.g. 我要这个,我要那个. His vocabulary is quite impressive too as compared to Cayla at his age. I suppose his language skills compensates for his lack of mobility and he is able to tell us what he needs and wants. He does the talking, we do the walking haha. See, God is fair. Mommy is really proud and can't wait to review his progress in few months' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment