5 November 2014

All I Want For Christmas

As C gets older, he is more aware of things around him. He is constantly drawn by new objects and demands to check them out to satisfy his curiosity. His mind needs stimulation and he is hungry for new knowledge and skills.

Problem is, his physical disability is a hindrance to his exploration. He requires help retrieving objects, he needs support when sitting, he needs to be carried around in order to explore, he needs someone to hold big heavy objects for him etc etc etc. Simply put, C needs me to be there for him, to act as his hands and legs. As much as I can help, I cannot dedicate all my time to him. There is a limitation to my physical capabilities as well.

Therefore, we are hoping to raise funds for a special tomato chair to meet his needs.

Check out the campaign below for more details.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lowell, I know you and Caelen from Nallur. My heart is aching everytime I see Caelen's cute and happy face. I can only help a little, but I sincerely hope that Caelen can get his chair soon and be able to do more things. My prayers are with you. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, thank you for helping! there is no amount too small and a little goes a long way. Please continue to company us on this journey. I hope he continue to bring more smiles to all too.

    ReplyDelete