19 August 2015

I Am Well

Suppose to do an update on how we celebrated SG50. Unfortunately my SD card was damaged and I lost all the photos and videos taken over the past 4 months. When technology and gadgets fail us, the impact is great as we are over reliant. Sad...

Past weeks, many had been asking about C after watching the show. I've spoken and met up with few really lovely, helpful people! I just wanted to say 'thank you' to all who got in touch.

C had been on continuous feed close to 1.5 months now. Making good progress so far. Digestion had improved and we had seen an increase in daily milk intake. His oral intake had gone up from 20ml previously to 60ml each feed. No doubt it's good he could tolerate more oral feed but anything he takes still poses a risk so we should never let our guards down.

Having said, C had grown significantly taller and slowly putting on weight. Im very thankful that he'd been sleeping well and staying healthy after the change and hope it continues to stay that way.

Let's enjoy a song by C!


4 comments:

  1. So happy to see this post! Indeed I've been thinking very much about well being of Caelen and was worried when you went quiet for a while. So good to see him putting on some weight. And I love his singing video - so cute!!! He sings so carefreely it warms my heart and made my day. Thank you Caelen, and Caelen mummy for posting it! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lowell for posting this!! So happy to see little Caelen singing happily. Very nicely sang little Caelen. Aunty loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see this post!! Happy to know both Caelen and yourself doing well. Will continue to pray for the lil one. Jia you mummy!

    ReplyDelete